KRAV MAGA INSTRUCTOR COURSE
👉HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT BEING KRAV MAGA INSTRUCTOR?
👉DO YOU HAVE MINIMUM 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MARTIAL ARTS?
👉HAVE YOU GOT COACHING SKILLS AND ARE YOU CONFIDENT?
👉WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A PART OF WORLDWIDE KRAV MAGA INSTRUCTORS TEAM?
If you want to get new Krav Maga skills and become a better instructor, this course is for You!
1. Theory and principle rules of Krav Maga
• Difference between Krav Maga system and others martial arts
• Difference between Civil Krav Maga LE/ VIP/ Military Krav Maga
• Difference between self-defense and hand to hand combat/ when and how to teach both
• Difference between training with male and female
• Teaching Styles
2. Movments, stance nad strikes
• Semi ready position
• Fighting Position
• Straight punch, hooks, uppercut, elbows in all directions distance and heights
• Front kicks (offensive/ defensive)
• Side kicks (stepping, crossing, with slide)
• Rear kicks (stepping, crossing, with slide)
• Knee kicks (stepping, crossing, with slide
3. Defense skills with teaching drills
• Round kicks – middle and low kick
• Scissor kicks
• Hammers all direction
• Punching and kicking while moving
• Basic fighting combination and skills
• All directions and combination attacks
• 360 degree defense all directions (round defense) against knife and free hands
• Inside, outside and scooping defense against punching, kicking and knife attacks
• Knife threat from the front/sides in all distance
• Gun threats in all distance and direction
• Release from chokes from the front/side
• Release from the headlocks all direction
• Release from the bearhughs all direction
• Defense against kicking
• Defense against combination of attacks
• Nelson choke
• Stick Defense in all direction
All solution will be taught with two variants – Civil and Law enforcement.
All technics will be teach also while being pushing or pulling in real CQB situation.
and instructor bio: