STAY SAFE, WHEREVER YOU ARE.
WHAT IS IT?
The course is all about learning how to protect yourself. It covers fundamentals of the psychology of aggression, psychological aspects of self-defense (assertiveness, self-confidence, stress management, the sobriety of mind during defense), as well as the prevention basics: how to recognize threats, prevent dangerous situations and respond early.
You will learn proper attitudes and body positions in emergencies, crisis negotiation, and techniques and tactics of defense in confined spaces. The course covers not only basic techniques of self-defense but also the shaping of motor skills necessary in self-defense, such as strength, speed, and endurance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- You will raise awareness and self-confidence
- You will learn risk assessment and adequate reactions
- You will master effective reflex in response to an attack
- You will get rid of the victim syndrome
The course lasts 7h: it’s composed of 3h of training, 1h lunch break, and another 3h of training.
- Basic principles of self-defense.
- How to use intuition most effectively to avoid conflicts.
- Methods of detecting potential threats and intentions of third parties.
- Stress control.
- Exercises and simulations on the ability to read the intentions of strangers.
- Learning defense techniques against choking and handling.
- Practicing practical behavior when the aggressor knocks us over to the ground.
- Learning to use everyday objects for self-defense (e.g. pen, keys).
OVERALL DEFENSIVE SKILLS
- Training summary & certificates.
- Q & A.
TIMING & LOCATION:
LAAB – the family training center
LAAB – RODZINNE CENTRUM SPORTU, WARSZAWA
Al. Ks. J. Poniatowskiego 1
The price includes:
- the security basic pack: training pepper spray, real pepper spray & “Women’s safety” handbook
- certification after course completion
Mandatory personal equipment:
- sports shoes & comfortable sportswear
- notebook and pen (if you feel the need, to make notes)