NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE – YOU’RE IN THE GAME.
- Do you have experience in martial arts or any combat system?
- Are you a confident person and get along with people?
- You wanted to become a part of the elite worldwide Krav Maga instructors team, but it’s impossible to book the flight from your place now?
Don’t let the world’s crisis stop you from your growth. Get back in the game with our Get ready! Instructor Education Course – Online.
Sounds interesting? It’s getting better.
We didn’t believe in online courses. At all.
Simply going live in our training studio was for us just… not enough. We wanted to make it qualitative. Valuable. That you can truly experience the process of learning.
So we found a satisfying solution: a hybrid. The course is composed of online video sessions combined with private video – consultations. There is a start date, but you finish it only when you’re ready!
WHAT IS IT?
The whole program of Instructor Education Course – Online covers the same sectors as the Civil & Law Enforcement Extended Instructor Course (check below for program details). It’s implemented with particular emphasis on mastering teaching skills. This preparation to take up didactic positions follows “train the trainer” best practices. We teach all techniques within two variants – civil and law enforcement, in real CQB situations.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Eight weeks of hard work and numerous feedback for your training and progress tracking up to perfection.
- Professional teachers: train with the best and become one, to provide the highest level of your upcoming courses.
- Valuable knowledge of both Krav Maga and coaching skills: to help you become a better, stronger, and wiser fighter and charismatic teacher.
- Preparation to get the certificate of Israeli Tactical Krav Maga Instructor: to conduct training and seminars under the brand of one of the most recognizable Krav Maga schools globally.
HOW DOES IT WORK ONLINE?
We have prepared 8 panels that cover 8 main topics in 8 weeks of hard work: both yours and our instructors.
Each week you’ll get a new video uploaded on the VIMEO platform*, with a specific theme and the content to learn. Each week you’ll send us the video of what you’ve learned – and this is where the real lesson starts. We’ll reply with the feedback. And so it repeats until you master your skills and get ready to go forward.
Without mastering the last part, it’s impossible to go on – because it will get more and more complicated. What you have already learned will be woven into the exercises in the following weeks.
*No worries, we’ll give all instructions on how to use the VIMEO platform later on.
DO I GET THE ‘INSTRUCTOR’ TITLE AFTER ALL?
Not at all – but we’re going to get you ready. This course has an instructors’ level and instructors’ knowledge, but it’s just without the instructors’ title. I’m sure you understand that such ranks shouldn’t be handled right and left just like that, without seeing you and practicing with you face to face even once.
So after completing the online course, your next step in the instructors’ career is to meet us for a 4 days long check-up (instead of 12 days of stationary Krav Maga Instructor Course), after which you’ll become THE MAN. Israeli Tactical Krav Maga Instructor.
Do you take the challenge?
COMPREHENSIVE FIGHTING SKILLS
- Semi ready position
- Fighting Position
- Sense of distance and timing, basic fight tactic – training game
- Straight punch, hooks, uppercut, hammer strikes – in various directions, distance and at a different level
- Front kicks (offensive and defensive)
- Sidekicks (stepping, crossing, with slide)
- Rear kicks (stepping, crossing, with slide)
- Knee kicks (stepping, crossing, with slide)
- Roundhouse kick – middle and low level
- Scissor kick
- Hitting and kicking in motion
- Defense against kicking and straight punchees
- Defense against multiple combinations of attacks
- Defensive and offensive standing up
- Defense from the ground
- Release from chokes from the front and side and back
- Release from the headlocks – various directions
- Nelson choke
- Release from the bear-hugs: different directions, hands-free, locked-hands
- Knife attacks defenses/ 360-degree defense against knife and free hands
- Inside, outside, and scooping defense against punching, kicking, and knife attacks
- Knife threat from the front and sides in the diverse distance
- Stick defense/stick fight and attack
- Defense against stick – in various directions, distance and at a different level
- Handgun defense and attack
- Gun threats – various directions and diverse distance
- Use of gun as a cold weapon
ADVANCED KRAV MAGA DRILLS & TRAINING SCENARIOS
- Combat tactics with single or multiple aggressors (1, 2 or 3 people)
KRAV MAGA FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
- LE Fall Downs and Get Ups
- The use of a firearm as a cold weapon – In what situations a gun shall be used as a cold weapon? Rifle drills, handgun drills
- LE Defenses: knife, bate, multiple attackers with bate and knife, handgun, hand- grenade, embryonic position shooting
- Groundwork basics
- Public disorder – team-work takedown, Leon choke, restrain combination
- LE tactical drills
- Teaching KM situations
- Takedowns and ground control
- Knife and gun disarming – disarming leverages
- Handguns basic Manipulations
- Close Engagement Shooter concept training
During the whole course, in our videos, we’ll also smuggle a lot of theoretical knowledge, covering PRINCIPLE RULES OF TEACHING KRAV MAGA:
- Differences between the Krav Maga system and martial arts
- Differences between Civil Krav Maga LE/ VIP/ Military Krav Maga
- Adjusting various forms of teaching depending on the type of training (seminars, workshops, individual or group training)
- Adapting different teaching methods depending on the needs of the target group (for civilian, police, military units)
- How and when to teach self-defense and hand to hand combat (differences and selection of teaching methods)
- Differences in the approach to the student while teaching men and women
- Teaching styles: command, practice, reciprocal, task, guided discovery, problem-solving, exploration
TIMING & LOCATION:
ANY PLACE IN THE WORLD YOU LIKE!
However, for your comfort, we suggest a comfortable space where you won’t bother anyone’s work, and where you have enough room to move your arms and legs.
The price includes:
- 8 video sessions via VIMEO
- Numerous video feedback on your progress (min. twice per each thematic session)
Mandatory personal equipment:
- Sports shoes & sportswear
- Personal protection gear
- Boxing and MMA gloves
- Hair – must be short, or neat and firmly fixed
- Legs protection for kicking drills
- Tooth protection
- Notebook and pen
- Tactical pants / shorts
- No wedding bands
- Tactical belt
- Training gun with holster
- Hand personal first aid kit (disinfectants, plasters, research, and flexible bandage)